This blog is part of my recovery, and I would like it to remain a safe place for me to share parts of myself and my life that people close to me may or may not know. As a result, while I'm not going crazy with privacy settings, I do ask that if you find this on your own and suspect you may know me, please respect my privacy by checking with us before reading any further. This obviously doesn't apply if one of us has given you the link!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Slacking Off

I know I've missed the last two Sanguine Saturdays. I hope to do a Sanguine "some other day" this week to make up for it, but there's a few things I want to sort out or write about or talk about (or do something with!) before I do.

I've been in Canberra on holidays for two weeks, and I want to do all the processing and sharing about that before I really do my SS post. And there really is a lot to process. I had a great time, but it wasn't all fun and games. I've a lot to think about, a lot to talk about, a lot to process, as I said.

There's so much I want to write, but I need to talk to a couple of friends, and to Erica, first.

I also need to see my GP as I suspect my medication needs some adjustment, and I desperately need a dentist right now (but will have to put that off a few more days regardless).

But... I'm back. Sort of. I don't think I have the energy to read back and comment on all that I missed, but I'll try at least to pick up from where people are now.

Take care of yourselves until next time, and may we all find our own small fences along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment